We offer the "Shaped to Serve" session generally a few times throughout the year
- Stay tuned to the bulletin for specific dates and room location
- The session is 2.5 hours.
The S.H.A.P.E. course will help you explore how God has equipped you for ministry. Understanding how we have been equipped is an important step to discovering the joy and fulfillment that can come from serving others.
S.H.A.P.E. stands for:
- Spiritual Gifts - the unique God-given gifts that are effective for ministering to others,
- Heart - the people, causes and events that you are passionate about,
- Abilities - the personal and professional skills you have acquired,
- Personal Style - the way you relate to other people or groups, and
- Experiences - the defining moments and events that have helped make you who you are.
The S.H.A.P.E. course is offered throughout the year to meet a variety of scheduling needs. The setting is casual and interactive with table discussion. Childcare is available at some of the sessions.