Church Family Adherents – A Starting Point !
The community of CalvaryTemple is people. . . There are two ways in which people may choose to identify with CalvaryTemple:
1. Church Family Adherents
This is an informal declaration by a household (family or single) that Calvary Temple is their church home. There is no formal application or statement of belief required for being an adherent, although there are many practical benefits of being an adherent.
* Periodical Newsletter
* Children may enroll in programs
* Offering envelopes for tax receipting
* Access to staff for spiritual guidance
* Assistance in times of bereavement or distress
* Ongoing care and support through Small Group and visitation ministries
* Access to all church programs
* Freedom to be involved in ministry opportunities for which you are individually suited and qualified
If membership is not for you at this time, please consider yourself an adherent.
* To make us aware of your adherence, please fill out the adherent form. To fill out a Church-Family Adherent form click here
Membership is the way that we officially identify ourselves with a local community of Christ's church. For more on Membership at Calvary Temple click here
For more on Serving at Calvary Temple click here
Both adherents and members are encouraged to find a place to serve.
SHAPED TO SERVE
If you are not already serving, please attend our "Shaped to Serve" session offered throughout the year, to help find a place right for you.
This class is for both adherents and members.
To find out more about "Shaped to Serve" click here