CT Technical Director
Half Time Position
Role and Responsibilities
· Responsibility for the technical operations of the church (Main Sanctuary, Banquet Hall, Buntain Chapel, etc), including lighting, sound, media computers, projectors, TV monitors, and performing any necessary maintenance.
· Responsible for all media content being loaded onto the sanctuary computer and ready for all services and events. Operates, maintains and safeguards the technical assets of the church, including supervising the use of lighting, sound, and the use and maintenance of stage facilities.
· Determine the necessary technical supports for lighting, sound, staging, and special needs, for regular church services and events and performances presented at the facility in advance of production dates. Advises production managers, lighting and sound, on the technical specifications, costs and usage of technical equipment required for the individual show, and supervises the implementations of approved technical designs.
· Supervises and assists with stage appearance and stage clearing for video productions of church services and productions. Facilitates the use of the technical facilities for the church and others engaged by or renting the facility.
· Monitors the condition of equipment including lighting, sound, and visual equipment (projectors, TV’s, monitors, media computers) arranges for the repair and replacement within budgetary constraints; performs preventive maintenance on equipment.
Weekly Time Breakdown
Sunday Services (7 hours)
assist with setup
give leadership to all audio, lighting, and media teams
ensure broadcast audio is ready and working
assist with teardown
Rehearsals (4 hours)
Resumes are to be sent via email to Jared Clarke, Director of Church Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for submitting their resume, only candidates chosen to proceed in the process will be contacted.
The position will remain open until filled.